shhh !!! quiet !!! babies on board…
this is where it happens.
good. god. stuff. that. matters – the official birthing station
yes, this is the place where great “snack food for your mind” is nurtured and created.
yes, a birthing station and a nursery of baby ideas. these are my babies – newly birthed. and some are yet to be born.
these ideas are born only when they are ready.
no idea is birthed before its time. no pre-mature births here.
the ideas here are from EVERnote and still incubating – like the Small Biz Incubator at University of Central Florida.
all ideas are at their unique stage of pre-birth. no abortions here. every idea has value. and is linked to their safe place in EVERnote.
- like here at EVERnote – verses that matter.
- how to re-boot during the day.
- and paul’s dilemma.
- plus more verses that maTTer.
- and appl-icious ideas. ideas that are so good that you will salivate as you read them.
- learn to be happy in this moment.
- verses that give you strength.
- think about these things.
- and many more to come.
all ideas and verses are begging to be written, to be released, to be freed, to be shared with the world.
ideas that will change your world. if you let them.
served to you like snack food. small cookies, brownies. bite-sized. eaten while you’re waiting in line, the car line at school. while you’re waiting at soccer practice, standing in line at panera bread.
* * * * * * *
things that need to happen
for grandpa’s eyes ONLY
great images for facebook that attract traffic – 1200 X 630 pxs.
facebook titles and descriptions that beg / scream to be read.
traffic needs to be tracked via google analytics
and yoast tools need to be maximized
images that pop and stop
and force you to stop just long enough to read the title
and titles and descriptions that compel you to click now
click now to read more
and blogs that are short, interesting and scannable
with uber fast downloading speeds
snack food for the soul
just short sound bytes of snack food for the mind and soul.
what is the ideal word count for snack food?
look at blogs and emails that follow the StoryBrand model by Don Miller. these internet converts to StoryBrand are excelling at this.
become a dedicated student of StoryBrand and the residual ideas
ya gotta ship. and faster. consistently.
- quick snack food blogs – (word count – ?)
- snack food MailChimps – (word count – ?)
- snack food vdeos – (length – ?)
and the best sized images for mobile devices
and linked to Faceb00k LIVE
take one snack food cookie (from EVERnote) and
re-purpose three different ways
quickly, same week, same day.
[featuring all 1200 pixel images]
recommended image size for facebook – 1200 x 630 px
* * * * * * *
* * * * * * *
notes to admin:
- this is where ideas incubate like Business Incubation at University of Central Florida
- where verses that matter become blogposts and videos
- where we talk about ideas that matter
- ideas that can change your world